Viveka von Rosen started using LinkedIn in 2005 when she saw a presentation on the opportunities of Business Networking with LinkedIn. Having doubled her own business with F2F networking, she saw the immense potential of an online business networking site.
Viveka is known internationally as the "LinkedIn Expert” and speaks to business owners, corporations, legal firms and associations about the benefits of marketing with social media,particularly LinkedIn.
Author of LinkedIn Marketing: An Hour A Dayfor John Wiley & Sons, she is also a regular resource concerning LinkedIn for prestigious news outlets such as Forbes, Money Magazine, Mashable.com, Ragan.com, SocialMediaExaminer.com, CNN and The Miami Herald.
Viveka is the host of the biggest LinkedIn chat on Twitter: #LinkedInChat,Recently quoted by Mashable as one of the top 10 business bloggers, and co-moderator of LinkedStrategies--the largest LinkedIn strategy group on LinkedIn. She is constantly learning, sharing and transferring social media skills and strategies to her tribe.
Viveka has 29,000+ first-level connections and a network of over 31 million people on LinkedIn, plus more than 52,000 followers on Twitter. Her seminars, webinars, and workshops have taught and trained well over 100,000 people.
She was also recently listed on:
- Forbes 20 Most Influential Women in Social Media (2011, 2012, 2013)
- Forbes 50 Most Influential People in Social Media (2011, 2012, 2013)
- TopRank’s 25 Women Who Rock Social Media in (2011, 2012, 2013)
- Evan Carmichael’s 2012 Top 100 Leadership Experts to Follow on Twitter (2011, 2012, 2013)
- Big Money Web’s 200 Most Fearless Women Online
- By Mari Smith as having the niche quality of a social media superstar