This page contains marketing materials for all 5 webinar series. Our goal is to provide you with the marketing tools you need to effortlessly reach students, grads, and alumni. Email us if you have any suggestions or ideas on improving these.
Select a time that is convenient for you to join us to discuss marketing ideas. We’ll review successful marketing methods and identify how you can use your CareerCommunity and CareerWebinars to engage students, grads, and alumni. Click the dates below to register.
- Thursday, January 18th, from 12:00 PM EST
- Thursday, February 15th, from 12:00 PM EST
- Thursday, March 15th, from 12:00 PM EDT
- Thursday, April 19th, from 12:00 PM EDT
- Thursday, May 17th, from 12:00 PM EDT
MARKETING STRATEGIES AND RESOURCES (Click any to download)
1. Marketing Kit and example of how others promote the Career Community and webinars
2. 12 Strategies to increase awareness and engagement
3. 2016-17 Career Community Modules and Enhancements Listing– PDF details
4. 2016-2017 Enhancements and New Modules Power Point PDF
5. 8 Ways Career Centers Can Leverage Career Communities
6. Career and Professional Development Engagement Analysis
7. Certificate of Participation example
QUESTIONS? Email Phyllis@talentmarks.com or call 800-849-1762 x 205
CareerDiscussions provide working professionals access to the information they need to advance their careers. Download the flyers and add your CareerCommunity URL and logo in the space provided at the bottom of the flyer. The print ready version are higher quality and designed to use for printing. The web version have been reduced in size for emailing. The email templates can be adapted by your IT team to use in emails and on your website.
MARKETING KIT (click to download)
Banners for Your Website
Click Image to Access Flyers Click Image to Access Flyers Click to access Monthly Social Media Content Click Image to Access Flyers